Jagged Alliance 2 Unfinished Business ending
- date: December 15, 2002
How do you get to the missiles?
I killed everyone and press the keypad I here a click and don't know how to open the door.
Where Is The Jagged Alliance 2 Unfinished Business Level Editor?
- date: April 20, 2012
Did steam not included the level editor in Jagged Alliance 2 Unfinished Business? I've been trying to find it, but the file doesn't seem to be in any of the the folders (I looked in the Jagged Alliance 2 Folder as well). Anyone have any info on that?
Jagged Alliance 2 Gold: Unfinished Business patching??
- date: March 28, 2010
I have downloaded JA2Gold: UB. I have also noticed it's version 1.02.
When shall we expect this kind of games to be updated?
How i can update games obtained through steam if you don't provide updates?
Burn Notice: A Jagged Alliance. Let's play Jagged Alliance 2!
- date: February 15, 2012
BURN NOTICE: A JAGGED ALLIANCE
My name is Michael Westen. I used to be a spy until--...
"We got a burn notice on you. You're blacklisted."
When you're burned, you've got nothing. No cash, no credit, no job history. You're stuck in whatever city they decide to dump you in.
"Where am I?"
You do whatever work comes your way. You rely on anyone who's still talking to you. A trigger-happy girlfriend--...
"Should we shoot them?"
An old friend who used to inform on you to the FBI--...
"You know spies. Buncha bitchy little girls."
"Hey, is that your mom again?"
...if you're desperate--...
"Someone needs your help, Michael."
And a down-and-out spy you met along the way.
"That's how we do it, people!"
Bottom line? As long as you're burned, you're not going anywhere.
What is Burn Notice?:
Burn Notice is a TV series on the USA Network created by Matt Ni
ETA on Patch 1.06
- date: March 7, 2010
Is there an ETA when we might except the 1.06 Patch for ARMA II? Also, when this patch is released, can we except it to be released on Steam or will we have to wait several days?
Act of War Direct Action no longer runs after patch 1.06
- date: March 5, 2012
I purchased the Steam version of Act of War Direct Action and it worked fine (even despite others' having problems playing it on Win7 64 bit). But after installing the 1.06 patch, I would get an error message telling me that there was no CD inserted (it's the Steam version, not the CD version).
As a workaround I downloaded a no-CD/DVD exe file and replaced the original Act of War exe. No whenever I try to run it I get either
- An error telling me it's an "unspported 16 bit application"
- An error message in French with a red skull and crossbones. ("erreur d'application")
- Or the game process just runs in the background (viewable from the task manager) but the game never starts.
At this point I may just have to do a clean install - I also have High Treason but I'm nervous about patching it. Is there any workaround to patch the Steam versions of the game with out having to go through all of this crap?
Jagged Alliance Back in Action One of the worst SRPG's ever made.
- date: April 22, 2012
This game is absolutely terrible.
Everything from the AI (which is a COMPLETE JOKE) to the horrible voice acting and portraits, all the way to the incredible ease and speed with which I finished the game - ALL point to a rushed job.
Now I am a strategy game veteran and loved the JA games (with the fan patches OFC), but BiA is not a JA game, it's some sort of abortion.
While the pause key serve's its purpose, it is no replacement for true turn based strategy.
Honestly, if you are interested in a "real" Jagged Alliance experience I suggest that you look elsewhere.
The originals can still be found fairly cheap on Ebay and Amazon, and while at it you should also check out the Silent Storm (with turn based combat AND complete environmental destruction) games which put Back in Business back in its place.
Or hell, for $2.50 you could go to Amazon and buy the excellent UFO Trilogy. It will give you much more gameplay for your money, and with much fewer frustrations due to h
Unfinished business: Do you have any games that you still have yet to beat?
- date: March 17, 2010
After about 4 months of not buying I've been on a buyin spree! I now have a gaming backlog of some gems. (to me anyway)
Mass Effect 2-Working on that one now.
Heavy Rain- been wanting that day one.
GOW Collection- gotta beat that before I get part III.
I'll get to someday:
Dead Space- I'll get to it eventually. Hey I just beat Mass Effect one and I bought it day one!
Trying to go back to:
Dead Rising- one day...
Since I like buyin games after a price drop:
I'm looking at DarkSiders, FF XIII, Star Ocean International. Assasins Creed 2, Batman AA (still workin on gettin that one then maybe) God Of War III by the time I get to it, it'll be at a good price.
The next game I want is: Red Dead Redemption
10 Things I learned from playing Jagged Alliance: Back In Action
- date: March 2, 2012
1. A merc will rob a local villager blind by looting all his possessions, but somehow will not scruple to steal their car.
2. A fragmentation grenade, an unarmored-antipersonnel weapon, can somehow destroy a tank.
3. Despite being in top condition and in the hands of a soldier who is rated to be flawlessly adept at its use, a gun will jam at LEAST 20% of the time.
4. You can miss with a shotgun at 5 paces.
5. Repairing armor is a lost art that died off with the knights and vikings. You have no recourse but to use a vest until it falls apart.
6. When slain, an enemy soldier's sweet M16 and 3 extra clips somehow will morph into a single box of .357 ammunition.
7. A seasoned Explosives expert can identify the location of mines nearby without any kind of equipment... yet has absolutely no qualms about running on top of them to get from point A to point B.
8. A soldier will stand in abject terror and do nothing as someone with a melee weapon charges him, even though sai
[official] Patch 1.06 link
- date: September 4, 2012
Reload timer adjustments
A number of weapons have had their reload timers adjusted to better fit their animations and gameplay balance. For most of these weapons the gameplay timers were slightly out of sync with the actual reload animation, meaning the player could either fire before the animation was done, or had to wait longer than the animation played. Primarily this is a cosmetic change (around 0.1sec); however for a few weapons (M416, F2000, FAMAS, KH2002, MK3A1, JNG90, MG36 QBU-88, SVD, Pecheneg, SCAR-H, AN-94) this should also improve the performance of the weapon. Full details below:
• Short and Long reload reduced: SCAR-L, AEK-971, F2000, AN-94, AK-74, PP2000, G3A3, SKS, MG36, JNG-90, MK3A1, SCAR-H, SVD, QBZ-95B
• Long reload reduced: AUG A3, 44 Magnum, KH2002, Pecheneg, L85A2, QBB-95, M1911, MP7
• Short reload reduced: M417, FAMAS, M39 EBR, M416, PP-19, QBU-88
• Short and long reload increased: AS